Regular maintenance and inspection lengthens the lifespan of your vehicle and keeps it running at peak performance. A routine inspection and scheduled maintenance checks also serve as valuable bargaining tools when purchasing a used vehicle. The automotive repair experts at White Glove Car Serviceprovide certified inspections and a complete range of vehicle maintenance services that protect your investment and your safety on the road.
Preventative car maintenance is not a luxury. Reduce your chances of an unexpected vehicle breakdown and the risk of being involved in an avoidable collision. Refer to your car owner’s manual for information about suggested factory scheduled maintenance checks and follow up with an appointment with one of our certified White Glove Car Service automotive technicians for peace of mind.
What we do:
- Arbitration Inspection
- Car Is Leaking Fluids Inspection
- Car Is Not Starting Inspection
- Car Is Overheating Inspection
- Car Is Shaking (Vibrating) Inspection
- Check Engine Light Is On Inspection
- Drive Clean Test
- Emissions Test
- Follow Up Service
- General Inspection
- Pre Sale Inspection – Bottom End Check
- Pre Sale Inspection – Top End Check
- Safety Standards Certificate Inspection
- Uber Vehicle Inspection
- Vehicle Not Found
- Warning Light Is On Inspection
If your car needs repair or maintenance, then you just need to call us or send us an email.
The customer will be provided a replacement vehicle for the time of repair or maintenance.