Fuel system repair and maintenance
Just like your body needs food to run, your car needs fuel to run. Since the fuel system is an essential part of the working of your car, any slight disturbance can lead to a complete halt. It is crucial to come in for a quick check-up if you have any doubts or can smell fuel in your car. Preventative maintenance on your fuel system is just another way to prevent costly repairs or system replacements.
Let White Glove Car Service keep your vehicle running smooth and save you money with fuel efficiency.
What we do:
- Carburetor Replacement
- Fuel Filler Neck Replacement
- Fuel Filter Replacement
- Fuel Gauge Sender Replacement
- Fuel Injector O Rings Replacement
- Fuel Injector Replacement
- Fuel Meter Assembly Replacement
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement
- Fuel Pressure Sensor Replacement
- Fuel Pump Relay Replacement
- Fuel Pump Replacement
- Fuel Pump Shut Off Switch Replacement
- Gas Cap Replacement
If your car needs repair or maintenance, then you just need to call us or send us an email.
The customer will be provided a replacement vehicle for the time of repair or maintenance.